Friday, April 20, 2012

1000 Views

...and I swear, no more than 500 of them were me!

Ok, so it's really not as big of a deal as i'm making it in my head, but i'm so incredibly proud that this little ol' music blog now has over 1,000 page views! (1,006 last time i checked, actually--!!!!!) It's something i started doing, mostly just for myself, to combine my two real loves- music and writing. The fact that people actually take the time to attempt to read it, or even just listen to the songs i've posted, makes my heart so happy <3 Maybe one day I'll find somebody crazy enough to pay me to do this, or maybe not. Either way, i'm so happy that i can share the music that i love with anyone willing to listen. thank y'all- i hope you keep coming back and reading! 

that's my super thankful hipster instagramed smile, just for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment