Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm in The Incubator!

Really exciting news: Burning Bright is hitting the radio! I had the honor of appearing on tonight's episode of The Incubator on 1053 The Point. Hosted by my amigo, Justin Myatt, The Incubator brings you an hour of songs that you might be missing out on otherwise.

Tonight we argue about country music, talk about my blog and my time on the road with the band, and Justin shares his deep seeded hatred for Shooter Jennings. Plus, he plays a ton of great music in between insulting anyone and everyone that comes to his mind.

You can hear it at 10pm (central time) on 105.3 or online at www.1053thepoint.com or using the TuneIn radio app.

****Update!!! Here is the link to the podcast. (And no, my name is not spelled "Kelly" like a boy. It's "Kelli" like a girl.) Enjoy! http://incubatorradio.jellycast.com/podcast/feed/2 ******



Host Justin Myatt


Bratcher!


No comments:

Post a Comment