Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday

As I am but a homeless squatter in Lexington, I came home to Tompkinsville mostly so I could sleep in a real bed all week. (How much more adult can I get, really? My life...)

While I'm home I love to cook dinner for my family. Cooking, for me, is a sport that requires a soundtrack. I must have music playing in the background as I marinate, chop, stir and bake up some random healthy dinner and dessert for the parentals. As I was preparing some tasty delicious stir fry the other night, this song came on my iTunes and I realized how much I'd missed it. Is it a classical piece if musical history? Hell no. Is it still a really good song that is worth another listen? Oh heck yes. Enjoy singing every word on your little trip back to the '90s.

Vertical Horizon--Everything You Want




Also, I'd like to point out that it is very hard to blog with a 150ish pound chocolate lab who must have your undivided attention laying in your lap. But he's just so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment