Monday, January 21, 2013

4000 views. Cupcakes and mouth kisses for everyone!

I can't say thank you enough! Burning Bright  has been getting a ridiculous amount of views lately, and it isn't even possible for me to express how happy that makes me.

If I could, I would give each and every one of you a cupcake and a kiss on the mouth. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time or money to make cupcakes, and I'm pretty sure kissing too many people on the mouth is frowned upon, especially if both parties aren't willing. So instead, I'll just say thank you and hope you keep coming back to read these senseless ramblings of mine. Also, here's a funny cat video, which is almost as good as a cupcake.




You're welcome.


Seriously, if you don't enjoy that, I don't think we can be friends. Actually, if you can only watch it one time I probably don't like you. Let's be honest: I just watched it five times, making the total times I've watched it approximately 3,265.  Go ahead and catch up with me. I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment