Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ramble On--what day is it anyway?

Last night the band played at a venue I've always dreamed of working, The Machine Shop in Flint, MI. You know the night went well when the a band guy proposes to you via fb. Fake leather trash bag like material pants and 5inch heels. They work my friends, they work. Or it could just be my sparkling personality.  I'm gonna go ahead and put my money on the shoes.

So, actual reasoning for this post: I'm obsessed with this song right now. I've loved it for a long time, but today it is my jam as I'm lounged out in the back of the van.

Modest Mouse--Satin in a Coffin



"Do you believe what you're saying?" "Yeah, right now but not that often."



I only know where I've been by the clothing I have procured this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment