Thursday, March 7, 2013

I like goats.


I was just thinking to myself that I like videos of goats screaming much more than I enjoy the Harlem Shake videos (I know you've been dying to know my opinion). But then I found the two combined, and now my day has been made. It was exactly what I needed as I drank my breakfast green tea (yes, it is noon, but I'm in kind of a bad place so I sleep a lot. Don't judge me, especially after I just shared this piece of cinematic gold with you). As I contemplate the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad decision of whether or not I want to move back in with my parents, I just keep watching goats dance. Maybe I just need a goat. Can anybody lend me a pygmy goat? Or a fainting goat? He'd have to be a hearty fainting goat, because I would be scaring the shit outta that little baby allllll dayyyyyyy long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment