Monday, March 18, 2013

Ramble On--March 18

Chris Cornell--Call Me a Dog



"You say it's bad luck to have fallen for me"

This has been my song today, on repeat over and over. Things are weird and all mixed up, Im turning 25 in a few days,and, oh yeah, I'm living with my parents again. So I need constants to keep it together. Chris Cornell has a voice that is a constant for me--never disappointing, never changing. Good day or bad day, the song remains the same. His raw voice and the pure honesty that comes out in every single word- it grounds me when I'm on the verge of blowing away. And that is just what I need right now.

Ok, I'm going to go watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the 15 millionth time (it's another of my constants--my favorite movie ever) and wonder if I'll ever find someone to love me soooo much that i can talk him into getting "meet me in montauk" tattooed on his arm. K bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment