Thursday, November 8, 2012

tour blog: days 7,8

Day 7: November 1
Old 36 Inn
Riverton, Illinois


These Midwestern restaurants have the weirdest food combos. Tacos and tater tots? Diet coke for me, please.--



I've officially been in three different states today and its only 330.-- 3:31 PM - 1 Nov 12




I'm not doing the whole 30 days of thankful business, but if I was today I'd be thankful for bourbon and "Soulshine" -

Obviously my new favorite shirt. I shall wear it everyday. Thanks, Rico.


"I'm smart enough to let you think I'm dumb" - Hellbound Glory  - 12:44 AM - 1 Nov 12

Product placement.

Day 8: November 2
Shark City
Glendale, Illinois

Girl bartenders love me. I do not understand this, but I will not object to free.

  

"Like, 'be a tractor'."




Last False Hope. Punkish, metalish, bluegrassish, okish.

Drunk white people: world's best dancers. At least in their own minds.




No comments:

Post a Comment