Thursday, November 8, 2012

tour blog: days 9,10

Day 9: November 3
Tootle’s Pumpkin Inn
Circleville, Ohio

I like to call this look "back of the van sexy." Aka I have completely given up and become an embarrassment to the band.


And then he gave me woodford and diet, and i knew we had become best friends. - 12:14 AM - 4 Nov 12

    My favorite stop on the tour by a long shot. This place is great — at Tootle's.

I took no pictures of either band that night, not a single one of my merch table, nothing. I think that means I was too busy having fun. And selling lotsssss of merch $$$

Day 10: November 4 
South Gate House
Newport, Kentucky



Is there an award for hat thievery? Because I would like to be nominated and crowned winner.--



Mexican restaurant menu in Newport. Please note number 18 and let me know if I should have been frightened.


Merch from the last night of my first tour





Hellbound Glory

If you haven't heard of Hell Bound Glory you must check them out. Great music and really nice guys. I've watched them play every night for the last week and I'm still not tired of their songs. — at The Southgate House Revival.



I'm a sad merch girl tonight knowing I gotta go back to lex and the real world. Thanks Fifth on the Floor for some of the most fun times of my life. Lets do it again soon- how's next week sound?- Monday near Newport, KY



And this is where I am supposed to sum it all up, but I just don't even know how. All week long people have been asking me to tell them about it, and I can't even begin to. When you build things up so much in your mind, it's hard for them to live up to the expectations you have in your head. Strangely, this did. It shouldn't. This is not the lifestyle that a normal 24yr-old girl with an almost Masters, two Bachelors, and a "bright future" should love. This is not what I should dream about and want more than anything. But herein lies the problem: I am not normal. Surprise! Ha, yeah right. I've known for a very long time that the normal life of sitting in an office everyday, going home to the same home, seeing the same people EVERY SINGLE DAY was not the life for me. At least not now. I have a strong case of the gypsys, and an even stronger case of the wanderlust. I love music more than food and water, and I'd give up my iPhone to see live music every night. This is what I want to do for a while now. 

I'm not sure if any of them will read this, but I want to thank Fifth on the Floor from the bottom of my itty bitty heart for letting me experience this with them. I worked my little butt off and I hope it showed. If you decide to take me out again, I promise I'll try not to talk or eat so much ;) Love y'all!   

Til next time. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment